Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Father by Florian Zeller
Smile 
I discovered what a great play this is after it had gone off air and could kick myself as my recording cuts out after an hour. I don't know the means of sharing possible now but if anyone has this and can share I would love to hear the end!
Many thanks to incognito and forgetIt for the uploads. Such a good play.....
Literally came on here expressly for this radio play. Is it still around for anyone to upload? I cannot seem to find it and would love to hear it performed.

Many thanks
(10-15-2019, 06:57 PM)singermustdie Wrote: Literally came on here expressly for this radio play. Is it still around for anyone to upload? I cannot seem to find it and would love to hear it performed.

Many thanks

I have a copy of this thanks to incognito and forgetIt. I presume their uploads have gone? If so I will gladly upload it for you.
(10-16-2019, 11:47 PM)Emma Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 06:57 PM)singermustdie Wrote: Literally came on here expressly for this radio play. Is it still around for anyone to upload? I cannot seem to find it and would love to hear it performed.

Many thanks

I have a copy of this thanks to incognito and forgetIt. I presume their uploads have gone? If so I will gladly upload it for you.

Thank you for the reply. I didn't know there was a place to check. I feel I've been all over the site and don't see any uploads or explanation for where to get them, but I likely just missed it.

Any help would be appreciated. Even just a link to the link-)

Thanks
(10-17-2019, 12:49 AM)singermustdie Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 11:47 PM)Emma Wrote:

Many thanks

Thank you for the reply. I didn't know there was a place to check. I feel I've been all over the site and don't see any uploads or explanation for where to get them, but I likely just missed it.

Any help would be appreciated. Even just a link to the link-)

Thanks
I had a look and they had expired so I will upload it and get back to you