Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracker and Site Down
Exclamation 
hi,

I'm getting "Operation Cancelled" errors on the tracker, and the site seems to be down too. Is it just me?

SR
(11-20-2018, 01:01 PM)Shadowrunner Wrote: hi,

I'm getting "Operation Cancelled" errors on the tracker, and the site seems to be down too. Is it just me?

SR

Hi Shadowrunner

The site has been down for me too this morning and is still unobtainable.  I hope whatever the issue is can be overcome and I will check back in a couple of hours again.

MorgannaX
same, been down since yesterday. no word from cheops?
(11-21-2018, 01:53 AM)johnfalstaff Wrote: same, been down since yesterday. no word from cheops?

It's been down for 3 days, does not look good, the BBC has always been after this site.
(11-21-2018, 01:53 AM)johnfalstaff Wrote: same, been down since yesterday. no word from cheops?

Nothing from Cheops. I've just dropped him an email hopefully there'll be an update soon. Hope it's nothing too serious.

SR
(11-21-2018, 10:56 AM)Shadowrunner Wrote:

Nothing from Cheops. I've just dropped him an email hopefully there'll be an update soon. Hope it's nothing too serious.

SR
I have also sent a PM to one of the Admin team but the person I have contacted are on a very different timezone to me so a reply may take quite a few hours!  I note that Cheops has not been active since April 2018 on the site.  I too hope this is just a temporary blip.

MorgannaX
Yay. it's back.
(11-21-2018, 03:08 PM)Shadowrunner Wrote: Yay. it's back.

Hurrah!  Big Grin
(11-21-2018, 04:12 PM)MorgannaX Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 03:08 PM)Shadowrunner Wrote: Yay. it's back.

Hurrah!  Big Grin

So pleased AND relieved, it has become such an important part of my everyday life, much like the old site, it's only when you can't access it you fret so much.

Many thanks to all who provide the service and especially those responsible for bringing it back. Shy
I logged into RA thinking "It'll be gone for good". Boy, was I pleased to see it back up.