Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registration emails and mail.com
When creating an account on RadioArchive.cx, it was stated that gmail.com doesn't work so I created a mail.com email account. The new account didn't receive the resgistration email, and when tested today doesn't seem to work for account recovery either.

So, not sure what to do to get some sort of password recovery into place.
Also, not sure whether it matters.
Can anyone suggest a free email provider that RadioArchive.cx is able to send messages to?
(03-11-2018, 08:10 PM)Asteroid Wrote: When creating an account on RadioArchive.cx, it was stated that gmail.com doesn't work so I created a mail.com email account. The new account didn't receive the resgistration email, and when tested today doesn't seem to work for account recovery either.

Can anyone suggest a free email provider that RadioArchive.cx is able to send messages to?

After seemingly intractable problems with making the email send function work reliably it was disabled on the main site (ra.cx) with the intention of sorting it out later.

gmail was just bouncing all system emails back.

It works fine here on the forum so if you have any account issues on ra.cx just PM me here and I can fix things for you.

c
Maybe you should move to Microsoft Outlook? I’m not good at it but I needed outlook export contacts to vcard click here. Fortunately, this program helped me to do it without headache. It can easily migrate and convert data. I'm very glad 'cause I was frustrated spending hours looking for a solution (in forums...) without finding anything and for just a little expense everything was completed in minutes. I think it will be helpful for you too!
(03-11-2018, 08:10 PM)Asteroid Wrote: When creating an account on RadioArchive.cx, it was stated that gmail.com doesn't work so I created a mail.com email account. The new account didn't receive the resgistration email, and when tested today doesn't seem to work for account recovery either.

Hi Asteroid,

Suggest you try Yahoo! Have used Yahoo! successfully on the old and new RA alike.

Initially you may have to check your spam mail for notifications.