Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The BBC Presents: Philip Marlowe
I would really appreciate it if somebody could please share the six BBC radio adaptations of Raymond Chandler's Philip Marlowe novels starring the incomparable Ed Bishop as Philip Marlowe. The six episodes of this series are:
1.The Big Sleep (aired on 1977)
2.The High Window (aired on 1977)
3.The Lady In the Lake (aired 1977)
4. The Little Sister (aired 1977)
5.The Long Goodbye (aired 1978)
6.Farewell My Lovely (aired 1988)
Uploaded:

And that's all I currently have.
(02-12-2018, 06:42 AM)Bob129 Wrote: Uploaded:

And that's all I currently have.

I have the missing ones, but no information re cast etc. I haven't uploaded anything so far and honestly don't have time to learn it right now, but would be happy to send to either you or cat99 some other way. I can get the other info easily enough - bitrate etc.
please let me know. thanks

I also have Playback and Poodle Springs
Thank you Radionaut. If you can provide me the files and providing they are not retail rips I will upload them on your behalf. I can provide the cast and bitrate, etc.
(02-15-2018, 05:42 AM)Bob129 Wrote: Thank you Radionaut. If you can provide me the files and providing they are not retail rips I will upload them on your behalf. I can provide the cast and bitrate, etc.

that's brilliant. I recorded them myself from the 'listen again' radio with Total Recorder. Just tell me how to get them to you and I'll doit this evening after work. Thank you so much.
Radionaut
Send me a PM that contains the files download link provided by whatever service you are using (example Dropbox or One Drive). Do not post the download link in this open thread.
Unfortunately, the files provided aren't the right ones (they star Toby Stephens not Ed Bishop); so we are still looking for:

I have obtained both the Chandler plays starring Ed Bishop that we are looking for, namely:

Will upload soon.

Update:
Both now uploaded