Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tommies
As Home Front comes to an end, I realised I had only caught bits of the related afternoon series "Tommies" on Radio 4 relating to the experience of the Soldiers on the Front in the first World War War.  I was hoping I would find all the episodes on here.  Looking at the Radio Four page for Tommies it does not look like all the episodes are available.

Pat
There's 1 more series of Tommies to come, I think its timed to coincide with the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 in 11/18.

If no one else puts them up I'll do it when the final series has started running.

Animal
(08-26-2018, 02:59 PM)Animal Wrote: There's 1 more series of Tommies to come, I think its timed to coincide with the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 in 11/18.

If no one else puts them up I'll do it when the final series has started running.

Animal

Thanks, I look forward to that.  The episodes I have already listened to are excellent, I am looking forward to being able to hear the whole story from beginning to end.

Pat Smile
(08-26-2018, 02:59 PM)Animal Wrote: There's 1 more series of Tommies to come, I think its timed to coincide with the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 in 11/18.

Animal

That's good to know - I am also looking for the earlier episodes of this series.

Smile

Animal

Thanks for adding Smile