Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Follett The Vulcan Trilogy
Hello, Does anyone know if it would be possible to get James Follett's complete Vulcan Trilogy? Can't find them anywhere. We would really like to find these. Thank you so much.  Cool
I'm pretty sure I have these, I'll have a look over the weekend
Music 
(10-19-2017, 02:08 PM)dearleuk Wrote: I'm pretty sure I have these, I'll have a look over the weekend

Hi dearleuk,

Really? That would be so great! [Image: heart.png] I'm an avid fan of all things radio. [Image: rainbow.png][Image: music.png][Image: music.png][Image: music.png][Image: biggrin.png]

When you're browsing, could you maybe look if you have Mike Walker's "Sunk" and "To throw down God"?

Thank you so much for your help.

Have a great week end.

Lut
The first one is up
Heart 
(10-21-2017, 10:48 AM)dearleuk Wrote: The first one is up

Thank you!

It will be great to be able to listen to the complete series again whenever we want.

Thanks again.

[Image: heart.png]

Lut
Belgium
You're very welcome. Hope you enjoy them. I'll have a look if I've got the others you mentioned
(10-22-2017, 10:37 AM)dearleuk Wrote: You're very welcome. Hope you enjoy them. I'll have a look if I've got the others you mentioned

[Image: biggrin.png] I could not wait and had a listen already.... great! 

If you could find them, that would be awesome. Thank you again.

I am currently stacking up on audio, have already a Tb on audiobooks, mostly UK based, also USA, could not exist without them.... 
Give me audiobooks any day.

[Image: wink.png]